After the recent storms in Arkansas, and the loss suffered by Lacresha Hayes and her church family, Joyce Anthony decided to collect books from various authors and sell chances to win it at $1 each, with all the funds going to Lacresha Hayes and her church family. Please see the list of books below and the link to send your money to for the opportunity to win these books:
1. It Had to Be Us by Harry and Elizabeth Lawrence http://www.bettyjotucker.com/
2. Susan Sarandon: A True Maverick by Betty Jo Tucker http://www.bettyjotucker.com/
3. Confessions of a Movie Addict by Betty Jo Tucker http://www.bettyjotucker.com/
4. Death By Candlelight by Billie A. Williams http://www.billiewilliams.com/
5. Knapsack Secrets by Billie A. Williams http://www.billiewilliams.com/
6. Storm by Joyce A. Anthony http://joyceanthony.tripod.com
7. Conduct Unbecoming by Nina M.Osier http://www.geocities.com/nina_osier/
8. Redemption by Judith Rochelle http://www.judithrochelle.com/
9. Shepherd’s Pie by J. D. Webb http://www.jdwebb.com/
10. Heal and Forgive: Forgiveness in the Face of Abuse by Nancy Richards www.healandforgive.net
11. Cherry Blossoms in Twilight: Memories of a Japanese Girl by Yaeko Sugama Weldon and Linda E. Austin http://www.moonbridgebooks.com/
12. I Romanced the Stone by Marvin D. Wilson http://inspiritandtruths.blogspot.com/
13. Different Roads by Joyce Sterling Scarbrough http://www.authorsden.com/joycelscarbrough1
14. True Blue Forever by Joyce Sterling Scarbrough http://www.authorsden.com/joycelscarbrough1
15. Gentle Journey by Elaine Lyons Bach http://www.shoutlife.com/profile_view.cfm?uid=39176
16. Angel’s Dance by Lynn C. Johnston http://www.lynncjohnston.com/
17. Bank Roll: A Max Stryker Mystery by Janet Elaine Smith http://www.janetelainesmith.com/
18. Dakota Printer by Janet Elaine Smith http://www.janetelainesmith.com/
19. The Rape of Innocence by Lacresha Hayes www.authorsden.com/visit/viewwork.asp?id=22774&AuthorID=73926, http://learntofeelpretty.blogspot.com
20. Becoming by Lacresha Hayes www.authorsden.com/visit/viewwork.asp?id=22774&AuthorID=73926, http://lacreshahayesfanclub.weebly.com
21. The Feeling Soul: A Roadmap to Healing and Living by Mark Linden O’Meara http://www.healingresources.org/
22. Crazy Thoughts of an Online Romance by Epstein LaRue http://www.epsteinlarue.com/
23. Arpetta Honor by Annette Snyder http://annettesnyder.atspace.com/
24. The Kahills of Willow Walk by S. K. Hamilton http://www.skhamilton.com/
25. Beyond Dancing by Anita Bloom Ornoff http://beyonddancing.tripod.com/
26. One Frog Sang by Shirley Parenteau http://www.shirleyparenteau.com/
27. Curley and Q and Me, Too Baby Album by Marcia Trimble illustrated by Kim Spanaugle http://www.clearblogs.com/kimsponaugle
One lucky winner will get a box that includes all the books on this list!!! In addition, there will be numerous additional drawings for a copy of one of the books, so the chances of winning a prize are numerous.
To enter the drawing, you can do one of two things:
a. Go to http://paypal.com and buy as many chances as you wish, using the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org. Every one dollar donation gets you one entry in the drawing.
b. Contact Joyce Anthony at email@example.com and I will send you information on where you can send a check or money order for your chances.
The drawing will be held on July 1, 2008 and winners will be notified by email by July 5, 2008.