Monday, April 26, 2010

The Depression Sneak

Depression is a slippery little evil. Sometimes it comes for reasons known to you and other times for reasons you cannot even fathom. Today was a hard day for me emotionally though I kept trying to shake it off and get with the program. Finally, I got up and put on some jogging clothes and went for a brisk run/walk. After ten minutes, my mood was lifted like I can't describe.

When you are feeling down and energy-less, get up and do exactly what you don't want to do. Go around friends or go for a walk and enjoy nature. Don't be led by evil pesky emotions.

1 comment:

Chrishawn said...

I suffer from depression and I know that when it starts rearing its ugly head, I try to talk to positive people and be around people that motivate me and make me feel happy. :)