Sunday, September 5, 2010

Workout Regimen

I weighed this morning and I am 182 lbs. I'm so pleased with the weight loss and with my workout regimen. Contrary to popular opinion, you don't need all the latest gear and fad workouts. All you need is a little time, determination and some open space either outside or indoors.

My workout consists of walking two miles a day, either outside or on the treadmill. I do 100 crunches a day, lately all in one setting in reps of 25. I do push ups some days, hit my stairs in my house for 10 reps, park at the farthest end of the parking lot at the mall and other stores, walk every aisle of Walmart while I'm there unless I'm in a hurry, and I swim regularly, at least twice a week. And of course, sex is a great workout too. It costs me almost nothing to get healthy.

No comments: