Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cancer is an Evil

Now we have an answer. My mother-in-law, whom I love, has cancer. It's unfortunate for us all. Lois is the kind of woman who feeds strangers, still greets her neighbors daily, heads her neighborhood watch program, and teaches girls proper etiquette to being a young woman, how to dress for success, and how to pray about daily activities. She's a very big part of our church. I love her. Go figure! We don't have the typical in-law relationship. I've cried on her shoulders as much as I have my own mom.

Cancer is horrible because it kills slowly. But Lois is a survivor. I will be doing more research and posting my findings here. If you have cancer, please don't hesitate to send me information. Stay tuned here as we celebrate the power of prayer. We are believing that her body is divinely healed.

No comments: