Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rod Parsley's Culturally Incorrect book and programs


I've been trying to participate in my community with programs similar to that of Rod Parsley's Center for Moral Clarity. I'm not sure why he didn't run for President of the US.

Anyway, I spoke with a child three days ago who is pregnant. She is only 11 years old. In our ministry, there is another child, age 16, who has a baby by a 40 year old man. The First Baptist Church here, the largest in the city, had a member who was just imprisoned for a rape he participated in eight years ago. Was it because someone finally found him? No! It was because salvation changed his heart and he turned himself in. What would have happened if he hadn't found Jesus Christ? That is the question that scares me to death!

I am calling all my readers to participate more with Rod Parsley's Center for Moral Clarity. Please purchase his book, "Culturally Incorrect" and share it with neighbors when you finish it. We have to do something. We have to stand up and be heard. We will no longer turn our heads when children have babies by their teachers or married men. We will not keep allowing this sickness. We won't turn our heads from cults like that one just busted up in Texas. We will not allow it because to do nothing is to be guilty also!

No comments: