Friday, May 7, 2010

WHO ARE THOSE HAPPY WOMEN???


Someone might ask who the divas are and what the diva Facebook group is all about. Let me share.
One day Lacresha Hayes and I were chatting and she kept going on and on about the women who'd helped her live when she wanted to die. (I write that with her permission.) I had a similiar experience with a few online friends myself. And so often, we all tire of a social network, get bored or whatever and then you lose someone you wanted to hang on to forever- a real friend.
So, we decided to start a group which I wanted to name Divas because of how I view Lacresha. She came up with the acronym and we have been going ever since. This group of women are not just women who want to join a group so they can have something fun to do. This is a group of women who have inspired others by the tens, hundreds or thousands. They all have a testimony. They all have a generous spirit. They're all sweet women who share love, prayers and wisdom. We may not always agree, but we always love one another. That is our oath and we keep it daily.
The next time you see us chatting and talking amongst ourselves, you're not witnessing a group, but a lifelong sisterhood. We are D.I.V.A.s and we're proud of it!

1 comment:

Chrishawn said...

I LOVE YOU and ALL MY DIVA SISTERS <3